| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sousse in September is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Sousse September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sousse, Tunisia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sousse:
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) NE
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 349.6 kms (217.2 miles) NE
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 285.8 kms (177.6 miles) NE
- Prizzi, Italy - 326.9 kms (203.1 miles) NE
- Pantelleria, Italy - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) NE
- Luqa, Malta - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) E
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) E
- Sfax, Tunisia - 122.4 kms (76.1 miles) S
- Jerba, Tunisia - 217.2 kms (135 miles) S
- Djerba, Tunisia - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) S