| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sousse in July is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O is released during on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 13:59 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 14:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Sousse July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sousse, Tunisia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sousse:
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) NE
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 349.6 kms (217.2 miles) NE
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 285.8 kms (177.6 miles) NE
- Prizzi, Italy - 326.9 kms (203.1 miles) NE
- Pantelleria, Italy - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) NE
- Luqa, Malta - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) E
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) E
- Sfax, Tunisia - 122.4 kms (76.1 miles) S
- Jerba, Tunisia - 217.2 kms (135 miles) S
- Djerba, Tunisia - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) S