| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sousse in April is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with periodic rain. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:35 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Sousse April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sousse, Tunisia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sousse:
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) NE
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 349.6 kms (217.2 miles) NE
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 285.8 kms (177.6 miles) NE
- Prizzi, Italy - 326.9 kms (203.1 miles) NE
- Pantelleria, Italy - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) NE
- Luqa, Malta - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) E
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) E
- Sfax, Tunisia - 122.4 kms (76.1 miles) S
- Jerba, Tunisia - 217.2 kms (135 miles) S
- Djerba, Tunisia - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) S